The most remarkable element of the complex is the abbey church, the construction of which started in 1907. The church has a rather hybrid appearance, which is a logical consequence of the remarkable concept. A basilican church was combined with six other chapels. Each part was built in another style, ranging from Neo-Romanesque and Neo-Gothic over Neo-Renaissance to Neo-Byzantine. These seven different churches refer to the seven roman basilicas. The abbey was very successful and even had to extended and transformed in 1927.
The surrounding woods are partially accessible to the public. The 19th-century avenue structure, constructed at the time of the reclamation of the grounds, is still clearly recognisable. The former abbey farm was converted into a bible house. The site also features a cafeteria.